- Step 1.Complete Online Application Form
- Step 2.Pay the Application Fee
- Step 3.Receive a Letter of Enrollment and Program Fee Invoice via e-mail
- Step 4.Pay the Program Fee
- Step 5.Receive a Letter of Admission
Step 1.Complete and Submit On-line Application
Applicants are required to fill out on-line application. Please prepare following materials before you start on-line application process.
|Photo||Must be in jpeg or jpg format|
|Passport||Must be clearly legible when scanned|
|Medical documents||The Medical Form should be filled and signed by a medication clinic based on your medical records.|
Step 2.Pay the Application Fee
Please remit the application fee of 100,000 KRW to the following bank account:
|Name of Bank||Woori Bank|
|Branch Name||Soongsil University Branch|
|Address of Bank||203, Heohyundong-1GA, Jung-Gu, Seoul, Korea (Phone: +82-2-820-0848)|
|Beneficiary Name||Soongsil University|
✽ Please remit the program fee once you receive an admission letter and invoice from us.
Step 3.Receive a Letter of Enrollment and Program Fee Invoice via e-mail
- After you submit your online application, you will receive a “Welcome” email acknowledging the submission of your online application.
- We will review your application and send you additional information regarding your enrollment via email, please check your email regularly.
Step 4.Pay the Program Fee
Please remit the program fee according to the program fee invoice you receive.
Step 5.Receive a Letter of Admission
We will send out a Letter of Admission and relevant information after your payment.